Grove – Temperature Sensor uses a thermistor to measure ambient temperature. The resistance of thermistor changes based on ambient temperature. This resistance value alters the output of a voltage divider which is measured by an analog input pin and converted to a temperature value. The operating range is -40 to 125°C , with an accuracy of 1.5°C .
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read throughPreface – Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
- Grove compatible interface
- Arduino library ready
- Operating voltage: 3.3~5V
- Thermistor Zero power resistance: 100 KΩ
- Resistance Tolerance: ±1%
- Thermistor: NCP18WF104F03RC (NTC)
- Nominal B-Constant： 4250 ~ 4299K
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Accuracy: ± 1.5°C
Please visit our wiki page for more information about this product. For technical support, please post your queries on ourforum.
No hay valoraciones aún.